The Teenagers' Fellowship of Greater Evangelism World Crusade
The Teenagers' Fellowship is an arm of the Children/Teenagers Department of the Ministry (GEWC) that focuses on reaching the teenagers (13 – 19) by giving them godly direction, as part of the main vision of the Ministry.
- To reach every teenager with the gospel and disciple them for the Lord Jesus Christ
- To teach them Christian virtues – biblical principles
- To help them discover and use their talents to serve God
- To teach and bring them to know their place in the vision of the Ministry of Greater Evangelism World Crusade and to effectively play their role
- To teach and disciple them to be effective members of the Ministry & local church, nation & society.
Procedure for being a member:
The Fellowship is for boys & girls within the age bracket 13 – 19 years. As soon as a child reaches the age of thirteen, he/she is graduated from the Children Fellowship to the Teenagers Fellowship in the church.
The teachers are those who have flair for the work and are trained. The teacher must be born again.
Greater Evangelism World Crusade,
47 Isiokpo Street D/Line,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.